Succeeding Through Failure
It is a known fact that one of the worst fears of entrepreneurs is often failure, but what if failure was actually a good thing? Any failure can be a potential success and this was the topic of discussion at the event ‘Succeeding Through Failure’, which took place on February 11th at Innovathens.
- Apostolos Apostolakis, Advisor & Co-founder of Doctoranytime.gr & Co-founder of E-food.gr
- Michalis Gkontas, Founder of Forky
- Antonis Markopoulos, Managing Director, Intralot Oceania
- Michalis Stangos, Co-founder of Industry Disruptors – Game Changers & Director at the Athens Founder Institute
- Tasos Flambouras,General Manager, Aventurine SA
Moderator: Apostolos Magiriadis, Political Correspondent at Mega Channel
Attendees had the chance to get acquainted with the world’s largest tech accelerator and listen to an in depth discussion among top-notch speakers about failure as a step towards success! The panel discussed and provided insight on how one can face, take advantage of and even avoid a business failure with the aim to overthrow taboos that want failure to carry solely a negative meaning.
The event took place with the support of INNOVATHENS.
Interested? Find out more and apply for the Founder Institute.